Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Geometry: Practicing reflection

Walt: rotate, reflect and translate shapes.
 This photo here is a question that I had already done. It is about reflecting the image you see. This was the easiest question there was.However this here was quite tricky for me but in the end I figured it out. I didn't understand it at first but once I chose my answer and got it                                                                                    wrong, it told me why the answer was The line y = 2.


We are learning to understand the different types of transformations there are like reflection, rotation and translation in geometry, but not only geometry, there are other things in maths that you need these things. So our walt (We are learning to) for this week is, Walt: rotate, reflect and translate shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.