Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Our film festival experience

Well it's that time again where the whole of Pt England will be going off to watch all the different Manaiakalani movies that other schools made. It was quite challenging to get the movie done but the challenges that I experienced was trying to be active in 2 different places at once, because there were 2 movies that I had to film. Room 5 and I have only started filming last week (week 8) and got it done asap. What I really enjoyed was being able to film in 2 movies that were completely different. Also actually getting both movies finished in time even though there were some difficulties of people being away when we needed them so much. Next time when I make another film for our Manaiakalani film festival, I will make sure that I get more involved and also build my confidence up as I tend to get really nervous. I won't give too much away because you need to wait patiently for the Manaiakalani film festival and then you will see what our movie is all about (for extension and home class). So be there and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.