Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Five things I enjoy here in NZ

Here I am going to tell you five things I enjoy here in Aotearoa (NZ).
1. I really, really, really love going to Rainbow send. (if you don't know what that is, it's an amusement park.)
2. I enjoy going to the museum to discover more about my country, the past and my culture (Maori).
3. I also enjoy taking long walks around the coast of Mission Bay beach.
4. Going to the zoo is really cool because you get to see a lot of endangered animals and get to experience things that you've never experienced before.
5. The sky tower is the tallest man-made structure in NZ and you can base jump or you can just have an amazing view of the city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    You have created a really impressive list of great things to do here in Auckland. I think that we are very lucky to live in such an amazing city! There are so many fun things to see and do everywhere that you look...

    I can see from your list that you love going to Rainbow's End. Have you been there recently? If so, which rides did you go on? Did you brave any of the roller coasters? I have to admit that roller coasters really scare me. I'm always scared that I'm going to fly right off of the tracks!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.