Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Saving someones life

On an earlier Wednesday morning, my cousin Jesse and I took a walk down to P.E beach. We were just relaxing for a couple of hours. Once it hit the late afternoon Jesse and I were making our way back as it started to trickle. Trickling for abit and then BANG! it started pouring down and we ran for our lives under shelter, near the toilets. Jesse had heard someone screaming " Help, Help." We looked every where and we couldn't find anything, until we came up near the water. A little boy was out far sea, slowly floating away. I had no choice but to run and rescue him. It was a risky situation, but it was the right thing to do. I jumped forward diving deep down. It wasn't too late until he had really floated out to sea. I swam and swam until the currents of the sea had forced me to go back, but no helping the little boy was my number one priority. He was scared and gave up swimming, then I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards land. Cpr was needed and the little boy was fine and doing well. Jesse and I took him to the police station as he didn't know where he lived or where his parents have gone.

So that's my true story. I hope you enjoyed reading it and see if can imagine. Anyway it was frightening for me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.