Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

Whats Going On?

Today Holidays have started and it's time to help my mum. As a contribution to mum for hard working and raising me and taking care of me is now doing every single job she does.  So I will do the dishes, rooms, mow the lawn, mop the floor, clean the bathroom, pick up my clothes and other and finally help carry shopping for her. In the holidays I am also going to make kindness go viral by: helping someone with their shopping, helping the poor by buying them something or doing something nice for them. What everyone needs to do is share the love, make kindness go viral and you can do this by doing something nice for someone. "Is it Kind, is it True, it is Necessary." Wheoritia te atawhai" Make Kindness Go VIRAL!
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS"
"WHEORITIA TE ATAWHAI"
"MAKE KINDNESS GO VIRAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.