Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Helping out homeless people

Today at exactly 1:00 pm, my brother, little sister, Mum and I went to the Pt England shops we saw a old man but my mum didn't have enough money to give him. I had $200 to spend but I gave half to a homeless man that was singing and playing a broken guitar. I gave him $100 to him and said "Thanks you god bless you," "My name is Manafau." I said " God bless you too and my name is Danielle." As I watched him walk into the shop he was crying, but his tears was the tears of a blessing and joy. He was so happy he bought him some food, a drink and some clothes in G.I. I cried but in a good way as Jeffery walked away blessed. That is my story on how I am making kindness go viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.