Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Camping and caring

Yesterday my family and I went out camping.  We went to Palmerston north. We went there as a family holiday camp and to also have a fun day. We cooked marshmallows over the fire and had a big fire where my older brother would tell a story. Then we had a challenge that was to sleep without a sleeping bag for 1 day and I won. Now today at 6:00 o'clock in the morning we woke up and packed our gear to travel back from Palmerston north back home. We had an adventure but my mum was to tired to do the dishes we had from camp so I volunteered to wash, dry and pack the dishes away as my mum rests to gather her energy back from camp. We were all tired but will forever treasure our memories from camp in Palmerston north. That was my  best holiday day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.