Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

2016 Fiafia experience

As my sister,brother,mother in law and I walked straight in the gate dropping our coin in the bucket we felt shocking energy while entering. I had a quick feed before I went to my dressing room. I felt all the energy coming from the crowd and over 3000 people were cheering and watching. The Cook island group and I waited in the cold night while we watched other groups perform. It was loud and there were a lot of clapping and cheering, even the crowd and kids gave shout outs to say " go you can do it," "go go go." I felt the drum vibration on the ground and backstage as performance went by. We were the lucky last. It was our turn and I was shaking with all the energy going up my spine as the soft winds pass by. The Cook Island group and I did our performance as thousands of people shouted. It was amazing and the most incredible night I have ever had in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.