Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Chocolate critic

Walt: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.


If i had went to a store to buy L&P chocolate I would eat this for breakfast all day.


The product is a king size bar of white chocolate that is a L&P flavored. It has a Whittaker's brand on the bar and wrapper. Also it has a Whittaker's brand on the bar itself like little writing and was $4.30. I think that L&P combined with white chocolate is a great idea for me….. that’s my type.


Image result for l&p chocolateDrooling like a little baby as it was melting in my mouth as a flowing river of chocolate . It was bumpy and smooth at the same time which was weird. It just look’s like a plain white chocolate but with gold spots buried in it as if it had sank down in the ocean. As smelling the chocolate it had a unusual smell on it but hard to explain, but if I had to I’d say . In my mouth with a perfect level of sweetness.


I could improve this by adding in little soft candy or just leave it. I could change the chocolate into dairy chocolate with an L&P flavored. By my case I just don’t feel like having to change or improve it.

I would give it a 10/10 in my distance of rate and what I feel that I think of it. I like this kind of product that Whittaker’s have done by combining a L&P drink and white chocolate to make L&P chocolate.
We are learning to use a type of language that paints a picture in the mind of our readers. The task ask us to use a certain type of language that explains it to the reader and that draws/paints a picture. Our reader can feel like they are in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.