Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

If i had a million dollars

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall




It would be awesome to have a million dollars because you can buy a lot of things and have way enough money. You don’t even have to look at the price you can just take it. Having a million dollars would be a dream.



I would buy a lot of really cool nerf guns. Nerf guns are super cool because you can have battles and could buy the whole set. Wouldn’t it be mind-blowing to have nerf guns?. If i saw them I would buy all the different kinds of toy guns.


I would buy everything so i could play on all the things i bought. I could play any games and can download on a device. Instead of waiting i could do downloads on all of them.
Having all of this will be breathtaking.

Footlocker Wow i could get me any shoes i want even those most expensive ones. Wouldn’t all this money be cool using it at footlocker?. If i were to buy the most overpriced shoes then i’ll just buy all of them.


Buying all this stuff would be enjoyable, however it won’t really be handy towards my life. Although a million dollars would be cool but maybe i should be responsible and use all this money on good use. What I could do is that I can give money to people who really need it like help people who are homeless and that who have cancer. What would you do with a million dollars.

Screenshot 2015-07-22 at 9.52.26 AM.pngScreenshot 2015-07-22 at 9.40.15 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.