Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

My superpowers

Walt: write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.


If i had superpowers i would pick the power to freeze time and space. I would use this power so if i was a walking and saw someone fighting at school i could freeze time and separate them. Also to stop time for only a special occasion or something often that has happened at school or elsewhere.


My ability would freeze time, and that if i were to do it i could stop something that shouldn’t happen. What are my ability you ask, it is just freezing  time, or the whole asteroid and orbit. It looks like a little blue orb, and it spreads across the globe, and everything that is dirty disintegrates and dissolves. It feels like a fuzzy thing going up at the back of you and touching
your spine.








Marked by Mo







I would use my ability to save someone that is in danger and help them so they are safe.
So if someone was in a apartment building ablaze with flames I can freeze the fire (time) and save them, then put the fire out. I could use my powers for a good sake in G.I or some place else instead of the same. I could always rescue people without getting injured.

It would be spectacular to have this ability because it could come in handy or for fun. This power is cool because you would get a different feeling or feel strange. Thinking about this is that it will be an honor to have this ability, then I can be some kind of a help around here.


The task ask us to write effective paragraphs with juicy words. We had to put juicy words with words that make your sentences more effective. We focused on 1 paragraphs and then re-crafting our paragraphs and then shared it with a buddy. We also shared it with everyone and then taking 1 each turn on 1 partners writing first.
We learnt to write effective paragraphs and took 1 each turn on 1 of your partners and re-read it then re-crafted it. 
We learnt to put juicy words in and then use thesaurus to look up different words that we could use.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.