Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Nepal earthquake

Walt find proof of the authors message.
Interview
Story: Nepal earthquake
Character: ?


Write what details you know and can guess.
eg. Age, Gender
Boy,25,Nick
What are their interests do you think?
Computer games, Xbox games
What country do you think they live in?
Maybe in NZ.
Would their life have been affected by the earthquake in Nepal do you think?
No power, hardly any help,
no Xbox, no computer games.
How might their lives have been affected if an earthquake hit in their city?
Electricity would cut out, playing,
Is there anything that the character could do, or might do, to help the people in Nepal who have suffered from the earthquake?
They could call expert doctors or do a poster.

If it was my family there, I would be afraid and devastated. If my family was there again then they would be afraid as well. How would you think about Nepal having an earthquake with a 7.8 magnitude pulse? What would an earthquake feel or seem to you if you were in one? If you could help Nepal would you help them for their survival?
I would feel sorry for them and not surprised of what happened.
I would feel worried about myself. Yes I would help Nepal and send some help if i could and maybe put up a poster on trees or poles so people could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.