Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Holiday highlight

During the nice holiday days my family and I went down to south to play in a volley ball tournament with other people. Then on a long journey we had finally arrived and the door was locked.

I tried pushing the door open but i looked up and saw a sign that said “Open in 6 hours”.  We had waited for only 6 minutes then it had opened. The funniest and weirdest thing at that amazing tournament was that it was the adults vs the kids 3 years and up. The adults had 12 and my team had 12 as well. 3 of my teammates had gotten injured and I was the one responsible because I was the captain.

“ No one is gonna get hurt on my team” I shouted to the adults. “ What's wrong with you”?. We played the 6th round and my team and I worked as hard as we could, we pushed our selves. The sad thing was that the 3 years old kids up to the 7 were injured. It was only me and the 8 year old's.

My team was all finished they could no longer play anymore it was the last round and we were losing we had only 14 and the adults had 16 we were 2 behind. I could not stand anymore people getting hurt so I played myself and was only 1 away.

 An idea popped in my head I had to look for a spot were no one was near and i found one  I jumped and waked the ball as hard as I can and My team and I the captain won. 
We had won the trophy I got to take it home and so on we traveled again back home. 

My family had a great day so had I. We had a long rest and got ready in 2 hours to go down north to play in a touch mini tournament. while they got ready but i was the first I was studying about science and how the earth was formed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.