Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Application to be an ambassador for 2015


At Pt England school we learnt how to learn, create and share in our class. Learning, creating and sharing is good because it helps teach other people what we have learnt.


Learn
In our class we learn about new things that we never knew. Learning is important because you can learn from reading a book. If we make a mistake we can always learn from them. 
This term in Class 7 we have been learning about writing detailed paragraphs.


Create
My class and I have created things to share our learning.
For one lesson we all wrote 1 sentence about a picture and chose the best one. Then wrote our own sentences to add to the main idea.



Share
I shared my finished space story of 3 paragraphs and posted it here on my blog. I am not the only one who shares, everyone does. I share my garage band music with my music teacher.



Introduction video for ambassador from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.