Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Use my brain,Use my heart I'm gonna be cyber smart

1. Use my brain,Use my heart I’m gonna be cyber smart is a korero that we talked about.It was made by Mr Burt to teach us to be smart on our net books.


2. Use my brain is thinking of the things that you are not aloud to go on.You should make your own decision of what you chose. Would it be the wrong way or the right way?.


3. Use my heart means to be worried if your on something bad and someone is looking. Also to not go on things that are not for your age. It is good to feel right about you facing in which direction.


4. I’m gonna be cyber smart is to never send chain mail. To be smart at what your on. Never invite player if your just gonna report their name down and get them in trouble.

5. Use my brain,Use my heart I’m gonna be cyber smart is a korero that can help you in many different ways of learning.So leave a clever and smart footprint on the world wide web.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome explanation Danielle. You have shared some excellent ideas and kept to one idea per paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.